Topic of the Week
End of the Beginning--Helping New Employees Fit Into Your Company
It's easy for people who've been working in a company for a while to forget about the challenges of coming in as a new employee.
Blog of the Week
Labor Unions Champion More than Union Members
Unions advocate for more than just men and women who pack union cards.
Thought for the Week
"I am not young enough to know everything"
–James Matthew Barrie
List of the Week
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative
Top Five News Headlines
- Occupational Health News Roundup
- OSHA Extends PSM Comment Period to March 3
- Miss. House passes bills to restrict labor unions
- Edmunds.com Sheds Light on the Future of Workplace Culture, Auto Technology 2014 SXSW
- EXCLUSIVE: Unions demand all Domino Sugar site construction workers be organized